Skip to content
Today I am grateful that…
- I don’t have to go outside to dispose of my trash anymore! (It’s been raining so much lately).
- There was a very helpful sales person at The Container Store who didn’t hate us after we changed our mind on a very large item.
- I can afford a monthly parking pass at my new job. This means I don’t have to endure a nerve-wracking hour-long public transit commute with a potty training toddler!
- I have an excellent friend who remembered to check in on me on a bi-weekly basis.
Today I am grateful…
- That my kiddo likes his new home.
- That a friend wants to take the packing supplies from my move. I feel much less wasteful now.
- That I spent more than 24 hours without TV. It reminded me how important it is to just be.
- That my new allergist is open on Saturdays.
Yesterday I was grateful for…
- An evening to myself.
- An evening without TV.
- Grub hub.
Today I am grateful for…
- Hiring movers
- Being able to make frozen blueberry muffins without using any dishes
- Yoga pants